Houston Adventure Boot Camp is taught by certified and experienced boot camp trainers and your membership allows you to attend as often as you like and at any location you want. It is a continuous running fitness program of instruction and motivation each day for an hour where no two workouts are ever the same and all levels are welcomed. It’s a fitness adventure that will get you in shape!!
Why Houston Area Adventure Boot Camp?
There are many reasons why Adventure Boot Camp is the best choice for you:
- We are the longest running boot camp program in Houston and the time we have put in has allowed us to really understand how to run the classes effectively and efficiently.
- We cut away all the media trends and stick to the tried and true. This minimalist aspect of it helps connect mind and body.
- We limit our class participation so that you get more personal attention in a group setting. We will not pack the class with as many people as we can. We personally get to know each of our campers and what their level of fitness is to know the kind of motivation they need.
- We provide an atmosphere that is not intimidating with competing against each other. Competition is inevitable within each person and is part of the motivation in a group setting. But we will not single you out against any others in a competition and any friendly competition will be just that.
- We promise a great workout that’s different every time. We strive to keep our workouts fresh so you are never bored and you’re body and mind is always alert.
- We also have a fun and motivating atmosphere where you are sure to meet a friend for life. No yelling by the coaches. Just motivation and encouragement to be the best you can be. No other boot camp has the training staff and offers the workout diversity we do. I love and value our trainers and so will you!
- We offer a competitive price that holds you accountable. We are not like a gym that doesn’t care if you come or not. We keep attendance and want you to be there every single day! We do not lock you into long contracts either. Easy to sign up, easy to sign out.
- We offer classes right at your office or private location if you have a group that is interested.
What if I’m not very physically fit?
NOBODY will be left behind or asked to complete more than they are capable of doing safely. People of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate in boot camp. We have had people with bad knees, overweight, pregnant, post operative, etc. As long as your doctor clears you, we can work with you and modify the workout for your specific needs.
When does the next boot camp start?
You can start whenever you are ready. Our classes run all the time. Once you sign up, your membership fee will be deducted every month on the same day.
What do I need to bring to boot camp?
An exercise mat, water bottle, 5-8 lb hand weights (10-12 lbs for men), running shoes, and a sense of adventure. These items can be purchased at any local Target, Wal-Mart, Sports Authority, Academy etc…Well, except for the sense of Adventure. You have to shop your heart for that 😉 Some boot campers like to bring weight lifting gloves for ground work and other activities using your hands, but this is not mandatory. Also a towel is a good idea to bring as well.
So, what will I get out of this fitness program?
You will acquire a completely new body that will surely make you proud. Be sure to ask about bringing a friend for “bring a friend” day. Alright, we know you like details, so you can also expect to get this out of your boot camp experience:
- More Energy
- Increased Strength
- Increased Endurance
- Increased Confidence
- 4 weeks of fun, shape up activities, designed to reach your goals!
What is the cost (investment in myself)?
Monthly membership is $99 (auto-draft) with no contract. No one else offers a no contract rate like this. There are also discounts for Teachers, Nurses, Police, Firemen, Military and Students. Please call to find out how to get the discount.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions
SPACE IS LIMITED! CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS!